The Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Financials training and certification‚ÄĮin just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine. With this course, you can learn how to set up and configure the Finance modules, process sales tax, budget planning, create budget register entries, manage financial daily procedures,¬†and use Collections management and consolidations.
Please note: This course has been replaced with the¬†Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
The correspondent exam has been retired.
See other Microsoft courses available
Set up and configure the Finance modules¬†
- Define and format the General Ledger module
- Format the Cash and Bank Management module
- Understand the Accounts Receivable module
- Define the Accounts Payable module
- Set up and configure the Fixed Assets module
Set up, configure, and process sales tax¬†
- Define sales tax setup procedures
- Understand sales tax transactions
Set up basic budgeting and budget planning¬†
- Understand budgeting concepts and types
- Set up and configure the Budgeting module
- Define and generate budget plans
Create Budget Register entries¬†
- Process Budget Register entries
- Process Register entries from budget plans
Manage Financial daily procedures¬†
- Review and process General Ledger daily procedures
- Process and understand Cash and Bank Management daily procedures
- Create and process Accounts Receivable daily procedures
- Review and process Accounts Payable daily procedures
- Review and process Fixed Asset daily procedures
Set up and use Collections Management and Consolidations¬†
- Configure Collections settings
- Manage Collections information
- Define Consolidations settings
Before attending the Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials course, students should have a moderate understanding of Finance processes. They need an understanding of which Dynamics AX functionalities apply to the different finance processes.