With the Microsoft Dynamics AX Warehouse Management training course, you will learn all the Warehouse Management skills andÂ get started with your own project experiences and work with a team of peers, under the guidance of an expert trainer with extensive practical experience.
The workshop is intended to give full knowledge of the goals and features of warehouse management. It provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform tasks in the Warehouse management flow of Microsoft Dynamics AX. The training is a mix of presentations, plenum tasks, laboratory works and self-tests.
Based on this workshop, participants will get full and deep knowledge of features in MS Dynamics AX Warehouse management areas as well as a clear overview of new MS Dynamics AX concepts and features in warehousing, and gain hands-on experience in solving warehouse management process related tasks that are covered by MS Dynamics AX 7 functionality.
During the workshop you will:
- Be introduced with the components that form the core bone of Warehouse functionality in MS Dynamics AX 7.
- Go through the process of warehouse management in MS Dynamics AX 7 application and understand the module integrity with other MS Dynamics AX functionality.
- Understand how Warehouse management functionality extends Trade and Logistics process in Dynamics AX.
- Be introduced with storage strategies and inventory statuses, location directives and work templates, set up picking, waving and shipping, set up and perform cycle count, process adjustments and movements in warehouse.
- Introduction and overview of Warehouse Management concepts in AX
- General Warehouse and Product Setup
- Reservation Hierarchies
- Location Directives and Work Templates
- Mobile Device Setup
- Process Purchase Orders by Using the Mobile Device
- Outbound Process Setup
- Sales Order Picking and Shipping
- Cluster Picking
- Manual Packing and Containerization
- Cycle Counting
- Transfer Orders
Before taking the course, learners should be familiar with:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Basic knowledge of Supply chain concepts
- Basic knowledge of warehouse management concepts