The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation course focuses on installing and managing Microsoft CRM Server. In this course, you will be introduced to Dynamics CRM and learn how to install, configure, and manage Dynamics CRM Servers and Clients.
This course is a three-day instructor-led training that covers the following topics: Supporting Technologies; Licensing and user management; Managing CRM deployments; servers and organizations; Updating and Upgrading CRM; Mobile Apps for Dynamics CRM; Dynamics CRM for Outlook client; Options for managing email; Installing CRM in Azure.
Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a system for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
At the end of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation course, you will be able to:
- Supporting Technologies
- Licensing and user management
- Managing CRM deployments, servers and organizations
- Updating and Upgrading CRM
- Mobile Apps for Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM for Outlook client
- Options for managing email
- Installing CRM in Azure
Before attending this course, you would need:
- Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011 or later versions.
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Microsoft Office Outlook