In this Office 365 Management (MS-100T01-A) course, you will learn about key components of Office 365, how to move an organisation to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments.
Module 1: Moving Your Organisation to Office 365
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Additional Resources
Module 2: Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning Your Network with Office 365
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Environment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
Module 3: Configuring Office 365
- Office 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Office 365
Module 4: Managing Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
Module 5: Hands-On Lab
- Lab: Managing Office 365
- Exercise 1: Set up a Microsoft 365 trial tenant
- Exercise 2: Prepare an Office 365 ProPlus managed installation
- Exercise 3: Manage user-driven Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Exercise 4: Manage centralized Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Exercise 5: Deploy and configure Office Telemetry components
This Office 365 Management (MS-100T01-A) course is designed for:
- Professionals aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role;
- Professionals that have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- Completed a role-based administrator course, such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.