In the Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management (MS-100T02-A) course, you will learn about Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize an organisationâ€™s Microsoft 365 tenant and services.
Module 1: Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning a Microsoft 365 On-premises infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
Module 2: Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
- Implementing Your Domain Services
Module 3: Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
Module 4: Hands-On Lab
- Lab: Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management
- Exercise 1: Set up a Microsoft 365 trial tenant
- Exercise 2: Managing Microsoft 365 users, groups, and administration
- Exercise 3: Configuring Rights Management and compliance
- Exercise 4: Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft 365
This course is designed for:
- Professionals aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role;
- Professionals that have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- Completed a role-based administrator course, such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.