The Network Analysis and Troubleshooting using Wireshark training course aim to provide participants with depth knowledge on the tools provided by the Wireshark software for the network traffic analysis, both from the protocol point of view and from the applications that generate such packets.
- Wireshark functions and features
- Default settings
- Capture interfaces
- Live Capture and Filtering
- Offline Trace Analysis
- Wireless traffic capture
- LAN and WAN network protocols
- Network Troubleshooting
- Traffic Statistics Analysis
- Layer 2 traffic capture
- Layer 3 protocols and networks
- Routing protocols analysis and capture
- VoIP protocols
- SIP signalling and RTP traffic capture operation
- Signalling Analysis via Wireshark graphic tool
- Voice flow: offline decoding
Network administrators and ICT technical personnel involved in Advanced Troubleshooting and Optimisation.
IP networks understanding and knowledgeÂ of main protocols used in theseÂ networks.