In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. Besides, these administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
Topics will also include:
â€˘ Features commonly applied in a complex or larger enterprise or MSSP networks.
â€˘ Including, advanced routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-site IPsec VPN, SSO, web proxy, and diagnostics.
The goal of the NSE 4 Bundle Training is helping participants prepare for the NSE 4 certification exam.
This Instructor-led training can be delivered in a classroom or online. The correspondent product version is FortiOS 6.0.0.
FortiGate Security 6.0.0:
- 1.Introduction to FortiGate and the Security Fabric
- 2.Firewall Policies
- 3.Network Address Translation (NAT)
- 4.Firewall Authentication
- 5.Logging and Monitoring
- 6.Certificate Operations
- 7.Web Filtering
- 8.Application Control
- 10.Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
- 11.SSL VPN
- 12.Dialup IPsec VPN
- 13.Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
FortiGate Infrastructure 6.0.0:
- Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
- Virtual Domains
- Layer 2 Switching
- Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
- High Availability (HA)
- Web Proxy
Networking and security professionals involved in:
- the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiGate devices used to secure their organizationsâ€™ networks.
- the design, implementation, and administration of a network infrastructure using FortiGate appliances.
This course assumes knowledge of basic FortiGate fundamentals. Participants should have a thorough understanding of all the topics covered in the FortiGate Security course before attending the FortiGate Infrastructure course.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- Knowledge of OSI layers
- Knowledge of firewalling concepts in an IPv4 network
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of FortiGate, as presented in the FortiGate Security course