The Check Point Secure Web Gateway course is a two-day instructor-led training that teaches students how to ensure the safe use of the Web and applications with Check Pointâ€™s Secure Web Gateway.
After completing the Check Point Secure Web Gateway course, students should be able to:
- Identify and block malware
- Block access to dangerous websites
- Control access to applications and websites by the person
- Apply Intrusion Prevention
- Investigate App Control and URL Filtering security events
- Define advanced security policy configurations
- Attendees must have basic knowledge of networking, Windows Server and/or UNIX skills, and Internet and TCP/IP experience.