This is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions.
Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
- Course Introduction
- Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Deploying Clientless SSL VPN -Deploying AnyConnect VPN for Remote Access
- Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies & #61550; Lab Guide
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
- or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite