The SPROUTE – Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing v1.2 course is a five-day instructor-led training that provides Service Provider professionals with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs.
This course train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. This training also reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.
This course will retire on February 23, 2020. See other Cisco courses available.
Module 1: Service Provider Routing
- Lesson 1: Understanding Service Provider Routing Protocols
Module 2: Implement OSPF in the Service Provider Network
- Lesson 1: Introducing OSPF Routing
- Lesson 2: Understanding OSPF Operation
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPF Routing
- Lesson 4: Implementing OSPF Special Area Types
Module 3: Implement Integrated IS-IS in the Service Provider Network
- Lesson 1: Introducing IS-IS Routing
- Lesson 2: Implementing Integrated IS-IS Routing
Module 4: Implement BGP in the Service Provider Network
- Lesson 1: Enterprise Connectivity to Service Providers
- Lesson 2: Introducing BGP Routing
- Lesson 3: Implementing Basic BGP Routing
Module 5: Routing Protocol Tools and Route Manipulation
- Lesson 1: Introducing Routing Protocol Tools
- Lesson 2: Introducing Route Maps and Routing Policy Language
- Lesson 3: Implementing Route Redistribution
- Lesson 4: Influencing BGP Route Selection
- Channel Partners/Resellers