The TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0, is a five-day instructor-led training course, that covers major updates and follows an updated blueprint. It includes several IPv6 routing topics.
The course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and introduces a new type of labs, called discovery labs. The discovery labs are instructor-guided labs through which student explores new topics in an interactive way. All labs are developed only as virtual labs. To get the full course experience, you should cover everything, including Introduction, Discovery labs, Summary, and Module Self-Check.
This course will be retired on February 23, 2020. See other Cisco courses available.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Prior to attending this course students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge. This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Layer 2 switching
- VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
- Switch security issues
- Link aggregation protocols
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) – HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 3 path control
- Internal and External Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IPv6 Networking