In this three-day course, you will get the skills to Understanding OpenFlow in SDN. The OpenFlow protocol is a key enabler in driving SDN solutions and a standard protocol between data and control for remotely controlling the flow table of a switch or router.
The aim of the Understanding OpenFlow in SDN course is to gain knowledge on the OpenFlow standard, which represents the most important communication protocol between the SDN network elements. The course analyzes the protocol structure, the management of the controller, and the dialogue between the devices.
- Centralized and Distributed Control Plane & Data Plane
- IP e MPLS, Load Balancing, High Availability
- OpenFlow Protocol
- OpenFlow Controller
- SDN Controllers
- Network Service Functions, Network Orchestration Functions, Service Management Functions
- Application Programming Interfaces
- RESTful API
- SDN Implementations
- Technical personnel of data centers involvedĀ in the migration of IT systems toĀ the SDN based cloud architectures.
- Networking infrastructure and deviceĀ basic understanding.