Through the use of modern virtualization technologies, this Virtual Machine and Server Configuration course describes the configuration of servers and most important roles and services, such as network domains management and replication, DNS zones configuration, Web and FTP servers and RADIUS authentication policies. Furthermore, we discuss the Certification Authority role and certificates creation for secure applications.
- Virtualization and Hypervisor
- Roles installation
- VM management
- Failover Cluster creation
- Domain controllers installation
- Network Discovery
- Microsoft Active Directory configuration and management
- LDAP and Kerberos protocols
- Global Catalog
- Forests, trees and trusts management
- Containers and Group Policies
- DNS Server installation
- DNS-AD integration
- RADIUS server management
- CA creations and certificates
- Microsoft IIS management
- This course is designed for server and network administrators.
- Before attending this Virtual Server Configuration course, you must have a basic understanding of Operating Systems (OS).