The Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) is a five-day technical course for both professional services consultants and system administrators. This course combines three days of VMCE training followed by two day of VMCE advanced run back to back.
This certification is an excellent investment for an IT professional looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase the potential for personal career advancement and gain recognition from the employer and customers.
This class helps you prepare for the Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) certification.
By completing the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) instructor-led course you will be able to:
- Identify and resolve issues more efficiently
- Maximize your expertise in consulting/professional services for the Veeam Availability Suite solution
- Gain a distinction from your peers
- Get more functionality out of Veeam solutions
Day 1 (VMCE)
- Module 1: introduction
- Module 2: Overview of Veeam products
- Module 3: Veeam One features and functionality
- Module 4: deployment
- Module 5: initial configuration
- Module 6: Backup Objects
- Module 7: Replication (Replication Jobs, SureReplica, Failover, Failback)
Day 2 (VMCE)
- Module 8: SureBackup
- Module 9: SureReplica
- Module 10: Restore your VMs and objects
Day 3 (VMCE)
- Module 8: 3-2-1 rule (Backup to tape, Wan, Backup copy)
Day 4 (VMCE-A)
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Design and sizing
- Module 3: Infrastructure
- Module 4: Security
- Module 5: Design scenario: Part 1
Day 5 (VMCE-A)
- Module 6: Optimizations
- Module 7: Design scenario: Part 2
- Module 8: Automation
- Module 9: Audit and compliance
- Module 10: Troubleshooting
- System engineers/Administrators
- Backup /Virtualization administrators
- Solution architects/Consultants
Generally speaking, any IT specialist interested in becoming an industry-recognised architect for Veeam Availability Suite may participate in the course.
Have a solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base.