The VMCE-A – Veeam Certified Engineer Advanced: Design & Optimisation is a two-day technical course for both professional services consultants and system administrators. The course covers Veeam Availability Suite design and optimization and is based on best practices from Veeam solutions architects.
This class is designed for those who have already taken the three-day VMCEÂ course and want to acquire the Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) designation. This certification is an excellent investment for IT professionals looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase the potential for personal career advancement and gain recognition from employers and customers.
By completing the VMCE-A: Design & Optimization course, you will be able to:
- Maximize your expertise on consulting/professional services for the Veeam Availability Suite solution
- Aim for the VMCA title and comply with some of the certifications requirements for Platinum ProPartners and Veeam Accredited Service Partners (VASPs)
- Gain professional advantage with the highest level of Veeam technical certification
- Aim for career advancement
- 1. Module 1: Introduction
- 2. Module 2: Design and sizing
- 3. Module 3: Infrastructure
- 4. Module 4: Security
- 5. Module 5: Design scenario: Part 1
- 6. Module 6: Optimizations
- 7. Module 7: Design scenario: Part 2
- 8. Module 8: Automation
- 9. Module 9: Audit and compliance
- 10. Module 10: Troubleshooting
- System engineers/Administrators
- Backup /Virtualization administrators
- Solution architects/Consultants
Generally speaking, any IT specialist interested in becoming an industry-recognized architect for Veeam Availability Suite may participate in the course.
- Solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base;
- Already attended a VMCE Standard three-day course;
- If attending a five-day, bundle course (VMCE Standard, then VMCE-A: Design & Optimization V1 in one week), prerequisites can be met.