The Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) training course is a technical deep-dive with intensive hands-on exercises that will provide extensive knowledge of Veeam solutions in the following areas :
- Features and functionality
- New backup job wizard
- Restoring VMs and objects
The course is composed of three days of instructor-led training with a mix of 50% lecture, 50% hands-on labs.
This certification is an excellent investment for an IT professional looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase the potential for personal career advancement and gain recognition from the employer and customers.
By completing the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) instructor-led course you should be able to:
- Identify and resolve issues more efficiently
- Gain a distinction from your peers
- Get more functionality out of Veeam solutions
Day 1. Modern Data Protection: First Steps
- Module 1: introduction
- Module 2: Overview of Veeam products
- Module 3: Veeam One features and functionality
- Module 4: deployment
- Module 5: initial configuration
- Module 6: Backup Objects
- Module 7: Replication (Replication Jobs, SureReplica, Failover, Failback)
Day 2. Deliver the Promised Value
- Module 8: SureBackup
- Module 9: SureReplica
- Module 10: Restore your VMs and objects
Day 3. Growing Up Fast
- Module 8: 3-2-1 rule (Backup to tape, Wan, Backup copy)
- System engineers
- Backup administrators
- Solution architects from IT integrators
Generally speaking any IT specialist eager to become an industry-recognised expert over Veeam software solutions.
- Have a solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base;
- Recommendation to have followed the online free technical course path on Veeam University for end-users;
- Or Veeam Pro Partner (for resellers).