The Web Hacking Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert course is an entry-level web application security testing training.
This course works as a prerequisite for the Advanced Web Hacking course. In two days, you’ll learn the tools and techniques to step into the world of ethical hacking and penetration testing with a focus on web applications.
- This curriculum introduces you to Web Application Hacking.
- Practical focus
- Learn how web application security flaws are found
- Discover leading industry standards and approaches
- Use this foundation to enhance your knowledge
- Â Prepare for more advanced web application topics
Information gathering, profiling and cross-site scripting
- Understand HTTP protocol
- Identify the attack surface
- Username enumeration
- Information disclosure
- Issues with SSL / TLS
- Cross-site scripting
Injection, flaws, files and hacks
- SQL injection
- XXE attacks
- OS code injection
- Local/remote file include?
- Cryptographic weakness
- Business logic flaws
- Insecure file uploads
- System administrators
- Web developers
- SOC analysts
- Penetration testers
- Network engineers
- Security enthusiasts
- Anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level
Before attending the Web Hacking Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert course, you should have:
- Laptop with Windows Operating System installed (either natively or running in a VM)
- Administrative access to perform tasks such as installing software, disabling antivirus etc..
- Ethernet/wired network for this class (Or supported adapter).