FortiClient EMS Starter Package
Endpoint protection projects and implementations are individual and adapt to the respective customer situation. However, when planning and implementing Endpoint protection projects, there are many similarities in required services and configurations that can be integrated into stand-alone Professional Service Packages.
Note: FortiClient EMS Starter Package is not suitable for all Endpoint protection installations. It is important to evaluate in advance and to check if package suits for the planned deployment
FortiClient EMS Starter Package is designed for FortiClient EMS installed on a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or newer.
Within the FortiClient EMS starter Package, we address Protected Endpoints as Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Chromebook, Linux, Endpoint Profiles as Deployment, Antivirus, Web Filter, Firewall, VPN, Vulnerability Scan, System Settings, and Endpoints Workgroups.
Package Content Description
Throughout the Package execution we will go through the following phases:
- Interfaces / Zones
- Authentication Servers
- Use cases, etc.
- Registration and licensing
- Firmware Upgrade
- High Availability Cluster setup (optional)
- Interface configuration
- Live on LAN and WAN
- Verifying and approving of the Requirements and Sizing that has already been done by customer in Pre-Sale Phase.
- High Level and Detailed Design, regarding topology, routing, Protected Endpoints, Endpoint Workgroups, Windows AD Integration, FortiClient EMS Profiles. Gateway Lists and Use cases
- Registration and licensing, Firmware Upgrade, Interface configuration, Live on LAN and WAN
- FortiClient EMS configuration as defined by design and customer conditions.
- Functionality tests Endpoints
- Fine tuning of FortiClient EMS configuration and policy (best practice)
- FortiClient EMS Hardening (best practice)
- Live-Test User use-cases and User acceptance sign-off
- Workshop with your Administrators for a fast and secure hand-over to Operations.
- As built documentation
Optionally, we can take care of Add-In below should this be required:
- FortiGate Endpoint Telemetry and Compliance Telemetry Feature licensing and configuration for FortiClients
- Fortinet Security Fabric Integration
- FortiSandbox Integration
- Compliance Enforcement configuration
- Endpoint Quarantine configuration/Automated Response
Larger projects or more complex configurations can be scoped out through our Certified Support Team.
Talk to our IT-Security Experts over the phone, and go through your specific requirements. They'll help you find the right Fortinet Solution and Consulting Package that meets your expectations.