FortiSIEM Starter Package
information Contact Us
FortiSIEM FSM 500G Collector
Nowadays, the threats are evolving as attackers try to use new tools, techniques, and tactics which need a security solution to proactively detect and notify the users for analyzing and initial triage. As per the AV-Test Institute,everyday,at least 5,60,000 malwares are seen,which are the Zero-Day attacks that need to be detected by Security Solution to stop the damage.
SIEM installation is not just connecting all the logs sources to the SIEM;it runs and detects the threats. Itâ€™s about how well we manage the SIEM solution, having the proper correlation rules, aggregating and consolidating the required data, analyzing the historical data, detecting zero-day attacks, preventing advanced persistent threats, and insights into spam and phishing emails.
Security Information and Event Managementare vital for any organization to detect and stop APTs and evolving cyber threats proactively.
Gartner Termed the SIEM as Security Information and Event management which helps in focusing on delivering identification, analysis, isolation, and recovery of cyber threats. SIEM collects logs from multiple sources such as endpoints, servers, network devices, Security Devices.
Functions of SIEM:
- Data is collected from multiple sources in the network
- Collected data goes under the parsing engine to get processed
- Once it parses, it does norms on the data
- Event identifier or type is assigned to each message based on the unique attribute
- Structured data is stored in the database
Insoft has NSE5-certified engineers who are specialized in handling FortiSIEM and have experience of more than eight years in FortiSIEM.
Benefits of taking the solution/package:
- Improved analytics and threat detection
- Reduced False Positives
- Efficient detection of anomalies
- Improved efficiency in Preventing Zero Day Attacks and APTs
- Improved threat intelligence reporting
- Avoid dependencies and hidden costs
- Full ownership from the start till making the in-house engineer perform day-to-day operations
FortiSIEM comes with multiple platforms including:
- Public Cloud
- Discussion on understanding the requirement
- Requirement Analysis & Discussions
- Creating HLD & LLD
- Final Initial Phase discussion
- Deploying the FortiSIEMnodes in the network
- Basic configuration to make the SIEM up and running
- Integrating all the log sources in the network
- Verifying the correlating rules and creating custom rules based on the requirement
- Creating Custom dashboards and reports for the customer
- Upgrading the software to the latest stable version, suggestions on upgrading the licensing based on the EPS health monitoring
- Patching new vulnerabilities by updating the hotfixes or the solution proposed by the vendor
- Continuous monitoring of security events daily
- Health monitoring of the connected sources and the FortiSIEM solution for any interruption
- Fine tuning the SIEM---Checking for undetected security attack vectors, reducing the false positive by analyzing the triggered alerts/events
- Provide suggestions on additional workers/collectors and upgrading the licenses based on the outcome of load/EPS
- Detective adversaries using the Mitre Attack Framework Integration to the SIEM
We provide 24/7 support in monitoring the SIEM events and responding as per the agreed SLA.