NSE 5 Network Security Analyst
The NSE 5 training is the analyst level of the Fortinet NSE Certification program. The Network Security Analyst designation recognises the ability to centrally manage, analyse, and report upon your network environment using Fortinet security devices.
This designation is recognised after the candidate achieves at least two NSE 5 Specialist certifications.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 5 Certification?
Network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyse, and report upon Fortinet security devices.
As an official Fortinet Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training. Recommended training to pass the NSE 5 exam:
The NSE 5 Certification requires passing a minimum of any two Fortinet specialist exams:
- FortiAnalyzer 6.0 Specialist exam
- FortiManager 6.0 Specialist exam
- FortiSIEM 5.1 Specialist exam
These exams are available at Pearson VUE test centres.
These courses are highly recommended to prepare candidates for the NSE 5 exam.
About the NSE 5 Exams
The NSE 5 Certification is earned by passing two or more separate specialist exams. The specialist designation is earned by successfully passing one of the product-specific exams:
FortiAnalyzer 6.0 Specialist exam
- Number of questions: 25
- The time allowed to complete: 50 minutes total test time
FortiManager 6.0 Specialist exam
- Number of questions: 35
- The time allowed to complete: 70 minutes total test time
FortiSIEM 5.1 Specialist exam
- Number of questions: 30
- The time allowed to complete: 60 minutes total test time
- Language: English and Japanese
- Available at: Pearson VUE Test Centers worldwide
- Scoring Method: Answers must be 100% correct for credit; there is no partial credit given. There are no deductions for incorrect answers
- Type of questions: Multiple choices and multiple select
- The time required between attempts: 15 days
- Transcript and Certificate: Upon passing the exam, your Fortinet NSE Institute transcript will be updated within five business days and you will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
- Candidates can renew their NSE 5 certification by taking the current NSE 5 specialist exams at a Pearson VUE centre.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidateâ€™s NSE 5 certification if their NSE 5 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidateâ€™s NSE 5 certification, even if their NSE 5 certification has expired.
How to Enrol in NSE 5 Training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team:
Receive Fortinet updates, upcoming course dates, resources and more.