The Blue Coat Certified Security Analytics Administrator (BCSAA) course covers:
- Security Analytics Product Introduction
- Solution Design
- Installation and Setup
- Security Analytics User Interface
- Reports – What Do They Tell Me?
- The Filter Bar
- Advanced Filters to Query Report Data
- File Extraction (Introduction)
- Management, Monitoring, and Maintenance
After completing the Blue Coat Certified Security Analytics Administrator (BCSAA) course, you will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate scenarios and deployment options based on organizational needs, network configurations, and storage capacity
- Navigate the GUI, identify its main functional areas, and understand how tokens in the path bar, time-frame values, and other factors determine the information displayed.
- Select network locations for data capture and describe the potential implications
- Use the path bar to filter out the noise and narrow your focus on relevant data
- Use reports and extractions to find and analyze relevant data
Before attending the Blue Coat Certified Security Analytics Administrator course:
- Participants should be familiar with network administration in distributed, enterprise-class LAN/WAN topologies, including basic Unix/Linux administration and, have some experience with using proxies, firewalls, routers, and switches to implement network security policies.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of best practices for incident response and continuous monitoring is a plus.