The CWDP – Certified Wireless Design ProfessionalÂ is a professional-level career certification for networkers who are already CWNA certified and have a thorough understanding of RF technologies and applications of 802.11 networks. The curriculum prepares WLAN professionals to properly design wireless LANs for different applications to perform optimally in different environments.
This Course prepares for the certification exam: PW0-250. The Certified Wireless Design Professional certification is valid for 3 years. See other CWNP training.
- WLAN Design Overview
- Requirements Analysis
- Designing for Clients and Applications
- Designing for Industry
- Vendor Selection Processes
- Radio Frequency Planning
- WLAN Hardware Selection
- Site Surveys
- Designing for Quality of Service
- Designing for Security
- Installation Testing, Validation and Troubleshooting
- Professional Wireless LAN Administrators
- To earn the CWDP certification, you must pass 2 exams: CWNA and CWDP