The IP Office SBC: SIP Trunking & Remote Worker Technical Workshop (IPOSBC) technical workshop provides you with the skills for deploying and administering SIP on IP Office.
- Portwell CAD hardware overview
- Setting up SIP Trunks on IP Office R9.1
- OVA deployment of ASBCE
- SBC configuration on Gamma SIP trunks
- Configuration of One X mobile with VOIP client using the Avaya ASBCE
- Install and configuration of One X portal on the server edition
- By completion, you will have a mobile client working from an external network with Voice through the SBC to an IP Office
Engineers responsible for deploying and administering SIP on IP Office.
Before attending the IP Office SBC: SIP Trunking & Remote Worker Technical Workshop (IPOSBC) course, you must have:
- One year of experience deploying and maintaining IP Office and have attained the AIPS accreditation in IP Office 9.1;
- Install the Avaya SBC;
- Pass the Avaya Session Border Controller Enterprise Implementation and Maintenance Exam.