The Avaya IP Office r10 Server Edition and VM Pro (IPOVM) course allows partners to move into the mid-market for their IP Office installations, reducing costs and increasing flexibility by using virtualization skills.
- Server edition overview
- Server edition Hardware install
- Server edition Virtual install â€“ overview of Virtual infrastructure
- Server ignition
- Secondary server install
- Expansion server install
- Backup and restore
- Upgrading servers and expansion
- One X portal install
- Contact recorder install
- Test resiliency
- VM Pro overview/review
- Build an enhanced Auto Attendant
- Campaigns and Database actions
The Avaya IP Office r10 Server Edition and VM Pro (IPOVM) course is for Technical Staff responsible for the installation, commissioning and support of IP Office Server Edition and VM Pro.
All attendees should already hold AIPS in IP Office and have attended our 7720C class.