In this course, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot secure wireless LAN using an integrated wireless solution. Using interactive labs, you will enforce your knowledge of deploying a secure wireless LAN centrally managed from the FortiGate wireless controller.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explore FortiPresence, FortiPlanner, and FortiAP Cloud
- Deploy a wireless network using the FortiGate integrated wireless controller
- Learn about different SSIDs traffic modes
- Deploy multiple wireless SSIDs
- Offer secure wireless access with 802.1x authentication
- Deploy wireless networks with VLANs
- Thwart hotspot hackers and rogue APs
- Understand fast roaming and wireless client load balancing
- Troubleshoot signal loss, slow connection, and authentication issues
- Introduction to FortiOS Integrated Wireless
- Wireless Controller
- Access Point Profile
- Advanced Configuration
- This course is intended for networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of the Fortinet integrated and/or cloud wireless solution.
Understanding of basic wireless networks
- Review the supplementary Wireless Network Fundamentals lesson
Understanding of the topics covered in the following courses:
- NSE 4 FortiGate Security
- NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure
- Understanding of the topics covered in the NSE 6 FortiAuthenticator course is also recommended.