The IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM) instructor-led training course, provides advanced skills to Master Operators. The course describes the architecture, content, computer groups, and reporting tools of IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager. In this course, you will develop skills with the IBM TEM Console, dashboards, and Web Reports.
The Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM) is also known as BigFix. The IBM TEM provides system administrators with remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection, and hardware and software inventory functionality.
- Review and platform architecture
- Tivoli Endpoint Manager components
- Web reports administration
- Performance tuning
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- IT Professionals who have reached the level of master operator and are responsible for maintaining IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager installations
- You must understand Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.1 administration, which is covered in course IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager 8.1 Administration (TP421IN).
- You should also have a working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.