NSE 4: Network Security Professional
The Network Security Professional designation recognizes your ability to install and manage the day-to-day configuration, monitoring, and operation of a FortiGate device to support specific corporate network security policies.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 4 Certification?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the day-to-day management, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
As an official Fortinet Premier Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training. Recommended training to pass the NSE 4 exam:
|FortiGate Security 6.4|
|FortiGate Infrastructure 6.4|
|NSE 4 Bundle Training 6.4|
NSE 4 Program Requirements
You must successfully pass the NSE 4 certification exam:
Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS (FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure)
To prepare for the certification exam, we recommend that you take the FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure courses. The courses are optional.
About the NSE 4 Exam
NSE 4 exams are available at Pearson VUE test centers.
Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS 6.4
- Exam series: NSE4_FGT-6.4
- Number of questions: 60
- Exam time: 105 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiOS 6.4
- Exam details: exam description
- Status : Available
To obtain certification, you must pass the NSE 4 certification exam. NSE 4 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
- You can renew your certification by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson VUE test center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews your NSE 4 certification, if your NSE 4 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews your NSE 4 certification, even if your NSE 4 certification has expired.
How to Enrol in NSE 4 Training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team:
Receive Fortinet updates, upcoming course dates, resources and more.