Insoft Services is an It company working as an authorized training center and consultancy company. Our main focuses are Network and Security, and we have a long track of experience with Fortinet and Cisco. For one of our clients located in Europe, we are looking for a Datacenter Engineer
This new resource:
- Should be part of the network operation and engineering team.
- Should support day to day activities and troubleshooting.
- Has to be able to design and deployment of new devices in infrastructure.
- Experience in providing network engineering support and installation support on large-scale IP networking infrastructure deployments.
- VXLAN Design and Configuration with Cisco Nexus Platform Switches.
- Recent hands-on experience and expertise with Cisco Nexus series datacentre switches.
- Recent hands-on experience and expertise in designing and configuring VXLAN BGP EVPN.
- Understanding of Super Spine in leaf spine topology.
- Cisco routers and catalyst switches.
- Routing and switching protocols.
- Syslog tools.
- Ansible and python scripts for network automation.
- Knowledge and understanding of firewalls, load balancers, windows server and linux will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc) will be an advantage.
- English fluent
- Availability full or part time during CET
The ideal candidate is a freelancer with long and international experience, with real hands on experience on products described, in willing to always learn.
If you are interested, please send your cv to email@example.com
For more information contact here :