The IP Office Platform Basic Integration and Configuration (7720C) is a five-day instructor-led class, designed for individuals responsible for the implementation skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office Platform solution. This course will provide the necessary skills to take the 7720T AIPS Credential.
Delivered in a classroom setting with remote access to lab equipment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises.
Key objectives for the IP Office Platform Basic Integration and Configuration (7720C) course include the ability to:
- Identify IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition, Voicemail Pro Application and One-x Server.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups, and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Understand the configuration of SIP and IP Endpoints
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for troubleshooting.
- Identify and configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of one-X Portal.
Before attending this course, you would need:
- Basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Basic knowledge of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).