The ANC101 – Mobile and Desktop Exploration in the Analytics Cloud course is a one-day instructor-led training that teaches you how to explore your Salesforce data through lenses and interactive dashboards from your desktop or mobile device, and how to share your insights in Chatter or email. In this course, you will learn how to quickly change measures, groups, and filters; select the best visualizations for your data; and drill down to see details. You’ll also learn how to easily load additional data from a CSV file, which you can start exploring right away using the power of the Analytics Cloud.
Are you ready to see where your data takes you in Salesforce Analytics Cloud?
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Navigate the Analytics Cloud from your desktop or mobile device (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch only)
- Explain what datasets, dashboards, lenses, and apps are
- Explore a dataset using a lens to get the insights you need
- Explore a dashboard and share your insights through Chatter or email
- Upload and explore your own external data
- Understand how the Analytics Cloud uses JSON to define the metadata of your external data
This course is aimed at business users who want to become proficient at exploring their Salesforce data and external data through lenses and dashboards in the Analytics Cloud. Users with a Builder license who are new to the Analytics Cloud should also take this course to understand how their business users will be exploring the data they make available to them.