The ANC201 – Building Lenses, Dashboards, and Apps in the Analytics Cloud course provides you with the skills to design and create an effective Salesforce dashboard layout to help explorers quickly find their way around. Youâ€™ll learn how to build lenses and â€śclipâ€ť them into your dashboards to create selectors, filters, and widgets, and how to create a faceted dashboard which automatically updates as explorers interact with it. Youâ€™ll also learn how to organise your lenses and dashboards using apps and ensure that only the right users have access to them.
Are you ready to start building in Salesforce Analytics Cloud?
When you complete this course, youâ€™ll be able to:
- Build and manage apps in the Analytics Cloud.
- Design a dashboard based on requirements, and create a dashboard layout.
- Create and clip lenses to build a dashboard.
- Upload and explore your own external data.
- Understand what advanced customizations can be made through a dashboardâ€™s JSON file.
This course is aimed at users with the Analytics Cloud Builder license who need to build effective lenses and dashboards for their business users to explore their data. It may also be of interest to Builder users who are connecting and integrating this data, to understand how it is used in the lens and dashboard building process.