The Fundamentals of IBM Lotus Domino App Development (D8L51G) training course, provides you with the skills to create and modify database applications using IBM Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.1.
This course provides an overview of the Lotus Domino 8.5.1 and Domino Designer 8.5.1 environments, introduces the elements and skills used to create single-database Domino applications, describes how you can use the Formula language and XPages to enhance the functionality of a Domino application, and explains how you can securely deploy Domino applications.
- Lesson 1: Exploring applications in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.1
- Lesson 2: Navigating the IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.1 design environment
- Lesson 3: Creating applications
- Lesson 4: Generating pages
- Lesson 5: Building forms
- Lesson 6: Constructing views
- Lesson 7: Introducing formulas
- Lesson 8: Using formulas in forms
- Lesson 9: Using formulas in views
- Lesson 10: Enhancing forms
- Lesson 11: Enhancing views
- Lesson 12: Working with actions
- Lesson 13: Creating XPages
- Lesson 14: Working with custom controls
- Lesson 15: Enhancing XPages
- Lesson 16: Working with agents
- Lesson 17: Securing applications
- Lesson 18: Deploying applications
This is a basic course is for application developers new to Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.1 that will develop applications for Lotus Notes and Web clients.
Before attending this IBM Lotus Domino training, you should have:
- Experience using the IBM Lotus Notes client, Web browser, or both, to access applications
- Experience in developing one or more applications using other application development tools (recommended)