In this SDA fundamentals workshop, you will learn how to Establish the SD-A in your Enterprise. This Cisco DNA Center Fundamentals training focuses on hands-on learning of the SD-A solution.
With this hands-on training, you will be able to understand the different components of the SD-A solution, to successfully implement and put in service an SD-A fabric with wired and wireless access and with micro-segmentation.
In this SDA fundamentals workshop, you will also learn how to automate and program the provisioning tasks using the APIs.Â Note that, a full SD-A fabric with basic features will be built from scratch.
This SDA Enterprise workshop focuses on building a full SD-A fabric with all its basic features will be built from scratch. The provisioning will be done with the GUI and then automated using the APIs.
Cisco SD-Access Overview
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access
- Describing the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center
- Configuring Underlay Automation
- DNA Center installation and provisioning
- Integration of the switches into the fabric with LAN automation PnP
Cisco SD-Access Implementation
- Security Network Access with 802.1X and Cisco TrustSec
- ISE Integration in DNA Center
- Policy Provisioning Basics
- Navigating and Managing the Policy Application Workflows
- Enable secure integration between ISE and DNA Center
- Configure the Identity Services Engine
- Set up authentication and authorization policies in ISE
- Enable Dynamic Authentication with 802.1X to authenticate and authorize access to the network with a wired client
Wireless Integration Orchestration
- Integrating Wireless with the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- The workflow of Cisco SD-Access Wireless
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Network Design
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Basic Operation
- Configure SD-Access wireless integration
- Configure Wireless Hosts and Access Points
- Set up authentication and authorization policies in ISE for Wireless
- 802.1X to authenticate and authorize access to the network with a wireless client
- Network engineers
- IT professionals