The FortiNAC course is a three-day instructor-led training, where you will learn how to leverage the power and diverse capabilities of the FortiNAC system, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
In interactive labs, you will explore the administrative tasks necessary to achieve network visibility, control, and automated threat response. These fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure a FortiNAC system to achieve network visibility.
- Leverage the control capabilities for network access and automated policy enforcement.
- Combine the visibility and control features with security device integrations to automate threat responses to security risks.
This course covers the following topics:
- Getting Started with FortiNAC
- Achieving Network Visibility
- Identification and Classification of Rogues
- Achieving Endpoint Visibility
- Configuring State Based Control
- Building Security Policies
- Guest Contractor Management
- Integration Suite
- Security Automation
Before attending this training, you would need:
- Knowledge of networking concepts and terms.
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure configurations.
This course prepares you for the FortiNAC Specialist exam. This exam counts toward one of the four NSE 6 specializations required to get the NSE 6 certification.