The IAPPâ€™s CIPP/E and CIPM are the ANSI/ISO-accredited, industry-recognised combination for GDPR readiness. With the CIPP/E + CIPM bundle training, youâ€™ll be uniquely equipped to fulfil the requirements of the GDPR and a role as Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Achieving the CIPP/E + CIPM credential shows that you have the comprehensive knowledge needed to work with data protection programmes across an organisation and that you can understand and manage the regulations that govern them. The CIPP/E will provide you with the knowledge a DPO must have concerning the European legal framework of the legislation, and the CIPM will provide you with theoretical aspects necessary to lead an organisationâ€™s data protection policy.
The CIPP/E + CIPM Bundle Training includes:
- Official IAPP CIPP/E and CIPM Participant Guides
- Official IAPP CIPP/E and CIPM Textbooks (ebooks)
- Official IAPP CIPP/E and CIPM Practice Tests
- IAPP CIPP/E and CIPM Certification Exam Vouchers
- 1 Year IAPP Membership
See individual courses for details:
- Professionals who work with privacy laws, regulations and frameworks, including Lawyers, Advocates, Solicitors, Compliance Specialists and Legal.
- Professionals who manage day-to-day privacy operations for businesses and organisations, including Data Protection Officers (DPOs), Project Managers, Leaders, HR and other Privacy Professionals.