The IP Office Advanced Configuration Application Workshop (IPOADV) course builds on the basic IP Office knowledge and experience of installation/maintenance personnel to provide an understanding of Advanced Voicemail Pro facilities, Contact Store, and practical use of diagnostic tools.
- Construction of call flows that include Database Actions, Text to Speech Actions and System Variables.
- Creating Campaigns, accessing the Campaign Web Component
- Conditions and User Variables
- Use of UMS/WebVoicemail
- Configuration to support voicemail to email
- Use of the VoicemailPro diagnostic tools
- Installation of Contact Store
- Using VoicemailPro in an SCN, Backup VoicemailPro
- Mobility / Remote Worker
- Working with the System SD card
- Practical use of the System Status Application and System Monitor