The IP Office Basic Administration Training (IPOBASIC) course provides implementation associates with the skills they need to install, administer, and manage the implementation of an IP Office customer solution.
In addition, the course provides the learner with the opportunity to practice installing and configuring the IP Office system and to practice using the IP Office applications.
- Hardware overview of IP Office 500 control unit and expansion modules
- Upgrade of the core software.
- Using the IP Office Manager Configuration tool to administer system settings and PBX functionality.
- Administration of security settings.
- Configuration of system facilities through practical examples.
- Installation and configuration of digital handsets –1400/9500 series.
- Installation and configuration of IP telephones –1600/9600 series.
- Overview of settings to enable the use of SIP Trunks and Terminals
- Configure Small Community Networking
- Installation and configuration of One-X Portal and One-X Mobile
- Overview of System Status Application to monitor call details, extensions, trunks, and system resources
- Use Avaya IP Office embedded VoiceMail and Auto Attendant facility
- Installation of VoiceMail Pro and construction of Auto Attendant call flows
- Installation of Server Edition.
The IP Office Basic Administration Training (IPOBASIC) course is designed for Resellers with IP Office installation and maintenance responsibilities.