This four day course,Â Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) Administration and DevOpsÂ (NSO303) v3.0, focuses on CiscoÂ®Â NSO development, operation, and administration tasks. You will learn how to set up, configure, deploy, and maintain a Cisco Network Services Orchestrator solution, and you will learn best practices for using DevOps.
Section 1: Cisco NSO Administration
- Introducing Network and IT Convergence
- Introducing Cisco NSO Architecture
- Introducing Linux
- Explaining Setup
- Explaining Access Control
- Describing Integration Options
Section 2: Scalability
- Introducing Scalability and High Availability
- Describing Scalable System Management
Section 3: DevOps Fundamentals
- Describing Software Development Methodologies
- Explaining Version Control System
- Describing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Section 4: Cisco NSO Operations
- Introducing Service Maintenance
- Performing Network Element Driver (NED) Upgrades
- Introducing Configuration Management
- Describing Change Management
- Explaining Service Problem Management
- Explaining Service Monitoring and Compliance Reporting
- Cisco NSO and DevOps
- Introducing Inventory Management
- Describing Cisco NSO Use Cases
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- System installers
- System integrators
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solution designers
Before you take this course, we recommend that you have the knowledge and skills obtainable by attending theÂ Cisco Network Services Orchestrator FoundationÂ (NSO201) class, including:
- Basic knowledge of the command line of UNIX-like operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF).
- Basic knowledge of Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data modelling.
- Basic knowledge of Python software development.