Fortinet NSE 7: Network Security Architect
The Fortinet NSE 7: Network Security Architect designation recognizes your advanced skills ans ability to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot Fortinet security solutions.
Target Audience: NSE 7 Certification
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the design, administration, and support of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions.
As a Fortinet Premier Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training.
Recommended training to pass the NSE 7 exam:
|Public Cloud Security|
|FortiSOAR Design and Development|
Program Requirements: Fortinet NSE 7 Certification
You must successfully pass at least one of the NSE 7 exams:
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Advanced Analytics
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Enterprise Firewall
- Fortinet NSE 7 – FortiSOAR Design and Development
- Fortinet NSE 7 – LAN Edge (formerly Secure Access)
- Fortinet NSE 7 – OT Security
- Fortinet NSE 7 – Public Cloud Security
- Fortinet NSE 7 – SD-WAN
To prepare for the certification exams, we recommend that you take the NSE 7 product courses. The courses are optional.
Fortinet NSE 7 Exam
These exams are available at Pearson VUE test centers.
Fortinet NSE 7 Certification
- To obtain certification, you must pass at least one Fortinet NSE 7 exam.
- NSE 7 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
Fortinet NSE 7 Recertification
- You can renew your NSE 7 certification by taking at least one of the current NSE 7 exams at a Pearson VUE test center.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews your NSE 7 certification, even if your NSE 7 certification has expired.
How to Enroll in Fortinet NSE 7 Training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team: