With the goal to improve efficiency, the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework was designed to standardize the selection, planning, delivery, and support of IT services to business. Its main focus is to align IT actions and business. There five major phases of the IT service lifecycle:
- ITIL Service Strategy – that explains business goals and customer requirements;
- ITIL Service Design – that strategically plans how to develop and help the business;
- ITIL Service Transition – that introduces how to transit from the planned services to the environment;
- ITIL Service Operation – that focuses on IT services management;
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement – that instructs how to evaluate and plan improvements to IT services.
With our top-class instructors, you´ll spend your time by learning how to apply these principles to support your business outcomes, optimize your customer experience, and managing risks accordingly. Insoft Services can help you and your organization to change, transform and grow your business.
- Support business outcomes;
- Enable business change;
- Optimize customer experience;
- Manage risk in line with business needs;
- Continually improvement.