Insoft delivers instructor-led OpenStack training. OpenStack is a free and OpenSource cloud management system (CMS) developed by joint efforts of Rackspace Hosting and NASA in 2010. This growing set of python-based projects allows users to deploy virtual machines and other instances either in public or private clouds.
OpenStack is categorized as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering a platform virtualization and a possibility for developers to easily develop and deploy their applications. OpenStack architecture is based on a core or essential set of projects needed for a successful deployment: Keystone (for Authorization/Authentication), Ironic (for Computation), Glance (Imagine Store), Neutron (Networking), Cinder (Block Storage), and Swift (Object Storage).
- DIY (Do it Yourself) approach to cloud computing, giving you more flexibility;
- Reduced cost;
- Embraces the development of new futures;
- More agile development â€“ developers can quickly move from coding a prototype and running it on small data sets;
- Reduction of system management overhead thanks to self-service provisioning;
- Supported by multiple vendors such as Red Hat, Dell, Rackspace, IBM, and HP.
Essentials of OpenStack AdministrationCourse Details :...Read More
The Essentials of OpenStack Administration course teaches you everything you need to know to create and manage private and public clouds with OpenStack. OpenStack is growing at an unprecedented rate, and there is a high demand for individuals who have experience managing this cloud platform. It is also excellent preparation for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam.4 DaysUPCOMING DATEMay 12, 2020 - May 15, 2020