- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge as a subject matter expert.
- Must be able to convey technical information into easy concepts.
- Strong experience with IP networking required.
- Previous training, consulting or public speaking experience is a must.
5 years experience in one of the following areas:
- Data center architecture, design, and / or administration, or familiar with modern SAN architecture and technologies, such as FCIP, FCoE, VSANs, and SAN security, or UC, Video, Voice, digital media and telecommunications experience.
- Security technologies.
- Technical preparation and delivery of courses.
- Classroom setup and take down.
- Classroom management.
- Consulting projects at client sites.
- Instruction and guidance with including hands-on demonstration of real-world scenarios.
- Strong desire to cross-train on products.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Ability to write content as required.
- Instructor Profile
Proven hands-on experience with Cisco technologies including Data Center, Security, Wireless, TelePresence, Unified Communications and Video Qualified Work. Experience as an IT-trainer or consultant. Excellent communication and team skills. Demonstrated ability to translate complex theories into understandable concepts.
If you are interested, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact here :