The Campus Fabric Switching and Routing (CFSR) course provides you with the skills to build and manage networks utilizing the Extreme Networks Campus Fabric networking environment. This knowledge will be reinforced through actual hands-on experience with networking equipment in a lab environment, where students will perform real-world tasks.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained the working knowledge to:
- To integrate and implement Extreme Networks Fabric Networking core and complex solutions based on reference architectures from Extreme Networks customer scenarios
- Take the ECS Fabric Switching & Routing Exam
Management Center Configuration
- Manage your network using the following tools within the Extreme Management Center:
- CLI Credential
- Site Template
- Adding Devices
Implementing Multicast over SPB
- IP Multicast in a Fabric Connect solution
Quality of Service
- Quality of Service (QoS) in the Fabric Connect network
- Fabric Extend and Open Network Adapter
- Fabric Attach and SPB Fabric
This course is designed for individuals responsible for the configuration, management, maintenance, and support of the Extreme Networks family of switches.
Before attending the Campus Fabric Switching and Routing course, students should possess a solid grasp of LAN concepts, including advanced Ethernet and TCP/IP skills.