The Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR) v1.0 course guides you through cybersecurity operations fundamentals, methods, and automation. The knowledge you gain in this course will prepare you for the role of Information Security Analyst on a Security Operations Center (SOC) team. You will learn foundational concepts and their application in real-world scenarios, and how to leverage playbooks in formulating an Incident Response (IR). The course teaches you how to use automation for security using cloud platforms and a SecDevOps methodology. You will learn the techniques for detecting cyberattacks, analyzing threats, and making appropriate recommendations to improve cybersecurity.
This course also earns you 30 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification and prepares you for the 350-201 CBRCOR core exam.
This course will help you:
- Gain an advanced understanding of the tasks involved for senior-level roles in a security operations center
- Configure common tools and platforms used by security operation teams via practical application
- Prepare you to respond like a hacker in real-life attack scenarios and submit recommendations to senior management
- Prepare for the 350-201 CBRCOR core exam
- Earn 30 CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam
350-201 Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR) is a 120-minute exam associated with the Cisco CyberOps Professional Certification. The multiple-choice format tests knowledge of core cybersecurity operations including cybersecurity fundamentals, techniques, policies, processes, and automation. The exam will test for knowledge in the following areas:
- Monitoring for cyberattacks
- Analyzing high volume of data using automation tools and platforms—both open source and commercial
- Accurately identifying the nature of attack and formulate a mitigation plan
- Scenario-based questions; for example, using a screenshot of output from a tool, you may be asked to interpret portions of output and establish conclusions