We would love to hear from you. Please complete this form to pre-book or request further information about our delivery options.
Network automation is a complex of methods and instruments aimed to simplify network management and adapt the network environment to agile workflow with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
At Insoft Services we specialize in the deployment of vendor-specific automation tools (Cisco ACI, Cisco Nexus Dashboard, Cisco SDA, etc.) as well as open-source and vendor-independent solutions (NetBox, Ansible, custom Python scripts) that can be tuned in accordance with the business needs of a specific organization.
We strongly believe that Network Automation is a 'must-have' feature in medium-to-large environments
We help our customers to start their automation journey in a safe and controllable manner and always making sure that engineers responsible for network management benefit from the introduction of new tools in their day-to-day tasks.
As a result, services are deployed much faster and in accordance with the organizational standards. At the same time, all innovations in the network environment can be implemented (and reverted, if necessary) in small increments which makes network deployment a continuous and safe process.
With the introduction of the Single Source of Truth, managing and documenting network services becomes a fast and easy task for the Network Operation Team. Lastly, fast and reliable scalability of network services is impossible without automation tools and methods deployment.
PricePrice Available Upon Request
Appliances ApplicableCisco ACI, Nexus DashBoard, Terraform, etc
Typical milestones in the Network Automation journey based on Insoft Services Experience are:
- Creation of Single Source of Truth (SoT) - Network Inventory
- IP Address Manager (IPAM) - allows having all data about network devices in one place
- Day-0 Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) - Automated provisioning of configuration to devices
- Auto-Documentation and Topologies Creation - takes advantage of SoT. There are many tools that allow creation of network topologies based on network discovery protocols (CDP/LLDP)
- Fast services provisioning/decommissioning
- Configuration compliance - all implemented configurations are generated from 'gold' templates that are compliant with organizational standards
- Version Control - keeps track of all changes and modifications made to configure files
Phases of the project
Network equipment (routers/switches)
Customer Requirements Document
Ansible playbooks/Python scripts
Setup and integration of NGFW within specified timeframe
Assistance to review and deploy NGFW security best practices
Enhance network protection with one of the top reputed security solutions from Fortinet.
Ease of management of network and security configurations
Improved security posture