SCRUM Certifications Training
Scrum is an Agile framework developed to promote effective interaction between team members in order to deliver value to the business. Scrum’s goal is to produce a product increment every sprint and it’s designed to promote and facilitate collaboration between the developers, the product owner and the stakeholders. This methodology is also flexible since it embraces change by allowing to update the product backlog.
- Focus: The work is focus only a few things at a time to produce an excellent work and deliver valuable items sooner.
- Courage: Since the work is done as a team, the members feel more supported and have more resources to undertake greater challenges.
- Openness: By communicating daily, the team concerns are expressed and addressed adequately.
- Commitment: Chunked work is easy to control, therefore the team is more committed to success.
- Respect: A great since of mutual respect is built in the team.
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ I (PSPO™)Course Details :...Read More
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ I (PSPO™ I) training provides knowledge on how to use Agile and Scrum to maximize that value. Become a Product Owner who takes real ownership of the product, as an entrepreneur with tactical and strategic directional authority for the product. .
Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) CertificationCourse Details :...Read More
In the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification course, you will get the understanding of Agile and Scrum, as well as the specific skills necessary to become a successful CSPO.
CSM – Certified Scrum Master®Course Details :...Read More
In this CSM – Certified Scrum Master® course, you will acquire the skills needed to become a certified ScrumMaster and apply the foundations of Agile to Scrum to help your team work together more efficiently.