Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architect
Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
The Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architect certification will help you master the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure technologies.
An Azure Solutions Architect must have expertise in computing, network, storage and security.
See the (ILT) Instructor-Led Training Courses available and the required exams needed to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect:
Skills and knowledge
Candidates who earn an Azure Solutions Architect certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- Deploy and Configure Infrastructure
- Implement Workloads and Security
- Architect Cloud Technology Solutions
- Create and Deploy Apps
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data
- Develop for the Cloud
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Design for Identity and Security
- Design a Data Platform Solution
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy