Cisco Learning CreditsNow use Learning Credits for Customized Training
- Cisco Certifications >
- Entry >
- Associate >
- Professional >
- Specialist >
- Cisco Channel Partner >
- Express Channel Partner >
- Advance Channel Partner >
- Cisco Business Courses >
- Authorized Technology >
- Cisco Learning >
Redeem your Cisco Learning Credits with Insoft
Cisco Learning Credits are a form of pre-paid training. In fact, Insoft provides the possibility to purchase, redeem and manage CLCs. Our main goal is empowering you to optimize your Cisco Network Investment.
The Learning Credits may be added to your purchase order when ordering other Cisco products or purchased separately. Each CLC (which is sold in packs of 10, 100, 500 and 1500) pays for US$100 worth of high-quality training, is valid for one year. This enables you to:
- Secure training budget upfront and prepay in the form of credits at the time of product purchase or separately.
- Streamline administrative processes by reducing expense reimbursements with a single budget and purchase order.
- Use the Training Map (Cisco Authorised Training) to determine how many Learning Credits to purchase.
- Work with Insoft to develop a customised training plan.
- Redeem Learning Credits with Insoft.
- Manage and track training expenditure online with the Learning Credits Management Tool (LCMT), available anytime.
With Cisco Learning Credits, you can:
- Faster (ROI) Return on Investment.
- Increased overall productivity and network uptime.
- Safeguard your training budget and reduce administrative costs.
- Assess and keep track of your organizationâ€™s training needs with the unique LCMT.
- Obtain a complete solution that includes the Cisco Authorized Training.
How to Redeem Cisco Learning Credits:
- Choose the technology or certification for which you need training.
- In order to register for a class, you will need the Cisco Sales Order number associated with your Learning Credits, and the number of Learning Credits needed for the class. If you donâ€™t have enough Learning Credits in your account to take the class, you can either purchase more Learning Credits or you can pay us the difference with a PO or Credit Card.
For example, if the class requires 30 Learning Credits to register and you only have 28 learning credits at hand, we allow you to pay the difference in the form of an invoice.
We help you customise your training course paid by Cisco Learning Credits
- According to our experience, most of the course topics get skimmed or tailored, due to more specific customer needs or due to shorter availability of time. At Insoft Services, we help you decide upon the training required by going through an assessment of your real skills shortage to enable you to obtain the correct skill set for the specific training course.