The Broadband Training: Services Over Twisted-Pair course provides trainees with knowledge on the access network structure, unbundling issues and voice, video, and data services available to end-users through the use of xDSL technologies, with particular reference to ADSL. Furthermore, this Broadband training describes ATM and Ethernet access solutions to provide broadband services with ADSL and in its evolutions ADSL2 and ADSL2+.
This Broadband training course is particularly recommended to personnel working in network operation, maintenance, and planning departments of Service Providers or Network Providers offering digital broadband connectivity on the copper network.
With this course, you will be able to implement a copper access network structure, perform a twisted pair testing, and more.
- Copper access network structure
- Local Loop features
- Twisted pair testing
- Quality Parameters
- Interference Issues
- FTTx systems
- xDSL system project
- HDSL and SHDSL connections
- ADSL2 and ADSL2+ technologies
- Reference standards
- Interfaces and reference points
- User-Central Office connection
- ADSL home cabling
- QAM, DMT, CAP modulation
- Rate adaptation and FEC
- Echo cancellation
- Statistical multiplexing
- ATM Layer and AAL levels
- Network Engineers
- Network Operation Professionals
- Maintenance and Planning Departments of Service Providers
- Network Providers offering digital broadband connectivity on the copper network
Digital transmission and main modulationÂ techniques basic skills.