The DNAIE â€“ Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials v2.0 course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
The course focuses on implementation of the following DNA solution components:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
- Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) cloud
- Security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and CiscoIdentity Services Engine (ISE)
- Enterprise Network Fabric
The DNAIE course also provides hands-on-labs to demonstrate DNA automation using Cisco APIC-EM and virtualization using Cisco NFV.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts and components of it
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Module 1: Identifying Role of Digital Network Architecture in Contemporary Network
- Module 2: Implementing DNA Automation in Core Networks
- Module 3: Implementing Network Analytics in Cisco DNA
- Module 4: Implementing Security in a DNA Network
- Module 5: Implementing Enterprise Network Fabric in the DNA Architecture
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture
- Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of DNA
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- A foundational understanding of network design, routing concepts, QoS, and network security including firewall operations (transparent mode).
- Ability to configure OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols along with an understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN technologies.
- Understanding of Wireless LAN parameters, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Point capabilities.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, KVM Virtualization and programming concepts including; Northbound, Southbound and REST APIs.